Everything Bobby is about including what he teaches in fitness, his keynote presentations, and his books, is built on having the heart to fight for a better life. He truly believes we can all have the heart of a champion.
*EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE*
His abstract, “Built in America: Making wellness fit for life!” was published in the 2017 Journal of Obesity and Eating Disorders.
In addition to Fitness Frauds: Exposing the Truth About Drugs, Lies, and Flex Appeal,
Whisnand is also the author of It’s All Heart; A Body To Die For: The Painful Truth About Exercise; 12 Rounds: A Day To Day Guide To A Better Life; and 12 Rounds Exercise Program.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
– BS in Psychology and Biology from Midwestern State University
– International Sports Science Association Certified Specialist in Exercise Therapy
– International Sports Science Association Certified Specialist in Sports Nutrition
– International Sports Science Association Certified Elite Trainer
– Cooper Clinic Certified Personal Trainer
– Behavior therapist – Denton State School
– Physical therapy intern – Ultimate Health Center
– Physical therapy intern – Centre for Physical Rehabilitation
– 25 years of personal training
– 13 years of exercise therapy
– Over 6,000 pre and post operation fitness evaluations performed
– 12 years working with Doctors and Surgeons
– 15 years of public and keynote speaking (over 500 presentations)
– Fitness expert for the Dallas American Heart Association
– Community team committee member of the Dallas AHA
– Community team committee chair of the Dallas AHA
– Founder of 12 Rounds and the “It’s All Heart” fitness program
*BOBBY’S EXERCISE PROGRAMS*
Bobby has designed fitness programs for all walks of life, varying levels of ability, and different exercise or preferences.
With Bobby’s programs you’ll not only learn how to exercise in the exact right ways for your needs, abilities, and goals,
you’ll be able to work out in ways that fit your lifestyle, your schedule, and your preferences.