“Being comfortable is okay and kind of average, but being tenacious, inspired, and unsatisfied is where all the fun stuff happens.” -Bobby Whisnand “The Exercise Doctor”
Would you like Bobby Whisnand, “The Exercise Doctor” to speak at your company?
It’s a lot easier than you think and the best part of it all, it can be absolutely free. Here’s how easy it is:
- Contact Bobby with the information at the bottom
- Give him a brief profile of your company including number of employees
- Have a conference room or auditorium where Bobby can speak
“The Exercise Doctor” will bring an eye opening presentation which will include:
- The Top 10 Most Costly Mistakes Made in Exercise
- Cleaning Your Plate – clearing up the most common misconceptions about nutrition
- Creative and fun ways to manage stress in the workplace and at home
- Demonstrations on how to do the most popular exercises being done today
Bobby Whisnand “The Exercise Doctor” is heavily endorsed throughout the medical community. He has authored three books and just completed his corporate wellness enhancement program designed to motivate entire companies to better production in both work and home.
He is certified through the International Sports Science Association as a Specialist in Exercise Therapy and a Specialist in Sports Nutrition. He is also a Cooper Clinic Certified Personal Trainer and was a fitness expert for the American Heart Association.
To schedule Bobby Whisnand for a free presentation, simply contact him with the following information: