Participation and Sustainability
Corporate wellness faces a number of challenges, but in terms of developing an effective and meaningful wellness program, these two are the greatest. For this reason, Bobby Whisnand and his team have created 12 Rounds; a breakthrough wellness program which completely changes the game with corporate and group wellness. To see just how different Bobby’s 12 Rounds Wellness Program is, watch the video below where Bobby explains everything.
“I was so excited to attend a wellness luncheon where Bobby Whisnand was the speaker. Bobby is an excellent motivational speaker. He knows how to inspire others to take steps for better health and mobility. His charismatic personality and great sense of humor keep the information flowing. He is articulate and his ideas are inspirational and a reminder of everyday small solutions to keep working toward a goal of health and wellness. It is all a journey.” -Dena H.
The 12 Rounds Wellness Program allows your employees to create their own, individualized 12-week wellness plan based on their personal needs and abilities. 12 Rounds includes every aspect of wellness, including:
- 12 Rounds Day To Day Guide To A Better Life
- Options for in-home and in-gym fitness programs for all ages and abilities
- Nutrition education
- Motivation, goal setting, and mindset training
- Practical and real time stress management
- A daily support network via our private online forum
- Rewards and incentives for participation
Daily support is one aspect that is missing from most corporate wellness programs, making participation and sustainability more difficult for both the corporation and the employee. With our private, online forum, all participants in 12 Rounds will be able to:
- Communicate with each other about their program
- Find workout partners and ask for help.
- Connect with Bobby as they listen to his daily tips and weekly motivation videos.
- Be reminded of their healthy objectives for the day.
- Be led through every single day of their program for 84 days
- Receive rewards for participation.
Whether your employee wants to get in the best shape of his or her life, or simply wants to feel less stressed and more motivated, 12 Rounds has a proven track record of success.
In addition to his 84 day 12 Rounds Wellness Program, Bobby also offers 18 and 30 day video wellness programs.
Here’s how it works:
- Step 1 – Take a look inside each of Bobby’s programs by clicking on the links below. Once you watch the short videos, you can scroll down to see the titles of all 18 daily videos.
- Step 2 – Contact Bobby by email or phone with your program selection.
- Step 3 – Provide emails of the employees or group of people who wish to use the program.
- Step 4 – Make payment (price is based on # of employees and package selected).
- Step 5 – All recipients will receive the program by email and will only receive one video per day.
With each video program, the following will be tracked and provided to your company or group at no additional charge:
- Weekly report on who’s using the program
- Individual progress of users
- Self-reports from users
- Each user can communicate with comments and support with other users
Bobby’s 18 Day Wellness Programs
An Appetite For Life!
Bobby uses humor, great stories, and practical advice to teach employees what good nutrition really is, how to use it for their individual needs, and how to stick to a healthy eating plan; even when that busy work schedule gets the best of them.
Secrets To Lifelong Wellness
From over 25 years of experience, Bobby gives his secrets to a long and happy life. Healthy eating, exercise guidance, positive thinking, visualization, and goal setting are bundled together in this one of a kind wellness program.
Secrets To Lifelong Wellness (30 Day Program)
This program is the same as the program above except it last for 30 days instead of 18 days.
Pricing for Bobby’s video programs are based on the number of employees or people purchasing the product.
Please contact Bobby for specific pricing details. Discounts are available for package deals.