Bobby Whisnand, “The Exercise Doctor” will put life into your fitness plan.
Whether you’re an exercise fanatic, occasional exerciser, require special needs in exercise, or you’ve never exercised a day in your life, Bobby will fix your exercise problems. He’ll show you what’s wrong, teach you what’s right, and motivate you to your best health yet.
Bobby Whisnand has designed exercise programs for over 6000 people and has worked with patients in all areas of medicine including post orthopedic therapy, cardiovascular, joint and back pain, bariatrics, cancer, rheumatology, and pain management. He has worked with many athletes at all levels and has helped many weekend warriors get back on track after an injury.
- To find out which programs and which types of exercise truly fit their genetics, goals, and abilities.
- To find out where the personal trainer or class instructor they use is misleading them in exercise and away from true health.
- Their fitness routine has become dull and monotonous and their progress has halted.
- They experience joint and back pain during and after their workouts.
- They have just been released from Physical Therapy and are unsure of how to exercise safely.
- They have special exercise needs such as recovering from a stroke, cardiovascular event, mobility and balance issues, or any other issue which requires a certified exercise therapist.
- A company is looking to revamp and improve their wellness program.
“The Exercise Doctor” service works like this:
Step 1 – Contact, Questionnaire, and Plan of Action
Once you contact us, you will receive a short wellness questionnaire which you will fill out and return to us. After we receive your answers, we will review and develop a plan of action. This plan of action will be built around one of these four options according to your needs, preferences, and goals:
- Revitalize and individualize the program you’re currently using
- Provide you with the It’s All Heart in-home fitness program
- Provide you with the 12 Rounds program
- Customize an exercise therapy program based on your injuries and other health issues
Step 2 – Schedule Your Session, Program Review, and Walk Through
Once we establish which program is best for you, we will then schedule your session which is a one hour walk through of your new program (this can be done in your home or at our gym). * If you do not live in the Dallas, Ft. Worth area, we can do everything on your computer; we will explain once you contact us.*
- Go over what is good and bad about your current exercise program
- Review your entire new program with you
- Demonstrate the exercises we have chosen for you and have you do them with us
- Teach you modifications to address injuries or pain if there are any
- Discuss questions you may have on nutrition
- Answer any and all questions you may have
Step 3 – Your New Program
Up next, you will get your new program on DVD or in spiral bound book form, depending on which program you receive. If you will be using an exercise therapy program, you will receive your entire program on DVD, email file, or thumb drive; depending on your preference.
Regardless of which program you end up using, you will receive:
- How to build a food log
- Nutritional education
- Goal setting
- Visualization techniques
- Stress management
- How to get and keep a positive mind
Step 4 – Future Checkups
- You can schedule checkups with The Exercise Doctor as you feel needed.
“Your presentation was awesome! It really helped people open their eyes to the other side of nutrition where it’s not always about diets and rigorous training, but on learning about the 3 different macronutrients, the different ratios and levels per person and about proper technique in all forms of exercise. I thought it was spot on about giving yourself enough rest in between sets in order to maximize fat burn and get your heart rate up.”
To set up your session with “The Exercise Doctor” simply send an email to us at Bobby@BobbyWhisnand.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Or, you can call us at: 214-926-2639
Click this link to download The Exercise Doctor Questionnaire!Bobby Whisnand and his trainers are not medical doctors and their services do not in any way substitute for medical treatment of any kind.
They do not prescribe medication or medical treatment and do not diagnose injuries or any other health issues.
Bobby and his trainers are Certified Specialists in Exercise Therapy and work in conjunction with Doctors and Physical Therapist on many occasions.